Transforming Sexuality After Spinal Cord Injury Webinar SeriesStarting July 23 at 5-6:30 PM PST
Overview: In this engaging interactive 6-week series on Sexuality and Disability to Sexuality after SCI.
- Introduction and Myths of Sexuality and Disability
- Self Identity, Self Esteem and Body Image
- Desires and Communication
- Exploring Self Pleasure
- Tantric Sex and Energetic Orgasms
- Sexual Pleasure with Others
- Working with Caregivers, Facilitated Sex and Surrogate Partner Therapy
- Final Session/Recap
Regular price is $299. Enroll now for our pilot course for only $99. Space is limited.
Sexuality and Relationship Coaching
Offered via in person, phone or Skype.
Click here to schedule an appointment or a complimentary 30 minute session.
- Dating with disability
- Improving self esteem and body image
- Exploring self identity sexual expression
- Exploring self pleasure and pleasure with others
- Managing expectations and communication with others
- Maintaining a healthy sex life
- Assistance during sex
- Adaptive sexual aids
- Assistance with family planning
Sexuality and Disability Support Group
- 2nd Wednesday of the Month, 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Sponsored by: Center for Independent Living
- Ed Roberts Campus, Osher Room
- 3075 Adeline Street Berkeley, CA 94703
- For more information contact Rafe at (415) 377-9098
- Learn new skills and resources to expand your experience of sexual expression with your disability
- Transform your sexuality, boost self-confidence, and develop intimate loving relationships
- Feel the power of community with the support of your peers
- Open to people with all physical disabilities and sexual expressions
- Last Thursday of the month, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Day Room – SCI Rehab
- South Bascom Avenue, San Jose, CA
- For more information please contact Ligia at (650) 477-8661
- This group is designed to provide a safe environment for the exploration of sexuality and spinal cord injury.